If you receive an error message when you attempt to launch Timeslips that there are no more licenses available - you can use a utility of Sage Timeslips to "free" up licenses that have not been released properly.
Before doing these steps below you should talk to your fellow workers to see if they are indeed currently using Timeslips.
From computer desktop:
- Click START button
- Click ALL PROGRAMS
- Click TIMESLIPS
- Click STATION ADMINISTRATOR
- The first screen will show licenses considered to be in use
- Click OPTIONS on top menu
- Select LICENSES IN USE from drop down menu
- Click CLEAR or CLEAR ALL button to release license.